Sunday, August 24, 2014

Deco Art Mixed Media Products Part 4

I loved how the paint colors seemed to blend and flow together but wasn't thrilled with the look of the white stamped circles, then decided to stamp over them with a more variegated look by stamping my round container into white and then into  the paint colors which I had used on the canvas.  At this time I also added music paper to the canvas using the Deco Art Decou-Page which I love and stamped over the top of the the music paper to incorporate it into the canvas.  I'm happy with the addition of the variegated look of the stamped circles, I knew that I wanted to keep that circle motif going and thought that the addition of color really enhanced the canvas.  I felt that the canvas had a real feeling of movement and could imagine dancers on the canvas and consequently added music papers, I love how you get the idea of rhythm.  I purchase my music scores from a second hand store for next to nothing and have a plentiful supply should I run out.  I will often pick up books which piano teachers have used and written in as I think that adds such charm and whimsy to a piece.

Did I interest you in trying the new Deco Art Media line.  I can attest to the fact that it is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment