Sunday, September 7, 2014


The Pixelated Palette


I had promised you a second project using the new Media Product line from Deco Art but the e-zine Pixelated Palette picked up this project and have published it in their first issue.  I was delighted and simply could not refuse.  Click on the banner and you will be directed right to the e-zine. Who refuses to be published?  LOL.  The great thing is that you can view this first issue for free and the project that I had promised you is found in its complete format in the issue.  Now you don't have to wait for a few weeks to see the finished piece.  I've also been asked to do a follow up by putting something on the background and that will be published in their October issue.  Feeling thrilled!

Take a look at the e-zine and see if it isn't something that you would like to subscribe to, the cost is very reasonable and after having lost all of our magazines in the industry this is something that I welcome.  I really like the format and hope that you will too.  Take a look and come back here and leave me a message.  I'd love to hear your thoughts about the magazine and this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment