Sunday, August 24, 2014

Deco Art Mixed Media Products Part 2

Once the sprays were dry I felt they were a little dark because I didn't have a plan and just used all three of the primary colors.   I decided that I wanted to lighten things up a bit and used the Deco Art Mixed Media Retro Mod stencil and Gesso to break up the background a bit.  I've used this stencil in my new book Background Magic and really love the four patterns which Deco Art has included in it.  So many options in one 12"X12" stencil!  Delightful and a good value if you want to purchase new stencils.  I like to use make-up sponges when I stencil but Deco Art has some great pouncers which I used when I stenciled this canvas, they worked really well.

In my next post I will begin the process of using some of the Media Fluid Acrylics!  Check back soon to see the next phase.

Comments???????

No comments:

Post a Comment