Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Jump for Joy Easter Canvas Lamby Part 3



This is Lamby and it is my pleasure to introduce you to these guys as they are painted on mixed media canvas but could easily be added to so many different surfaces.  I'm in the process of adding the face and hair to this little guy and he will be finished.  All three of these characters are sooooo easy to paint as they are mostly stippled with a few finishing details.  This pattern is available on my website at www.chartmandesigns.com or you can click on the pattern on the photo to the right.  Won't he be darling displayed at Easter.   Have you purchased your pattern and are you painting along with me?  The wood pieces for this pattern are also available on my website and would be so darling attached to an Easter basket. 

I'd love to hear your comments about these guys. 

I have sets planned for Halloween and Christmas which will be available sometime later this spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment