Friday, March 1, 2013

Creative Painting Show Part 2

I'm sitting here at home, having arrived earlier today, unfortunately the cheaper airline tickets required us to fly on Monday and return on Friday.  WAAAA!!!!   I had to leave this morning and would have liked to have stayed until the end of the Trade Show but..... LOL.  Finances, finances, finances!!!  LOL.  Needless to say I had a wonderful time and took an amazing class from Bobbie Takashima.  She was a wealth of information and a wonderful teacher and provided us with not only amazing techniques, but art principles behind each technique,  her knowledge of color and design theory is fantastic.  Not only was she extremely knowledgeable but also quite a character and kept us entertained for the day long class.  If I ever have the chance to take a class from her again I will be sure to do so in fact would love to look into taking her design class.  I knew a great deal of what she was teaching but it never hurts to hear it repeated from another artist who has been working successfully in the industry for many years. 

She was very kind to allow me to take a photo of her and to post it on my blog.  Many thanks Bobbie for an amazing day. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sitting here at home, having arrived earlier today, unfortunately the cheaper airline tickets required us to fly on Monday and return on Friday. WAAAA!!!! I had to leave this morning and would have liked to have stayed until the end of the Trade Show but..... LOL. Finances, finances, finances!!! LOL. Needless to say I had a wonderful time and took an amazing class from Bobbie Takashima. She was a wealth of information and a wonderful teacher and provided us with not only amazing techniques, but art principles behind each technique, her knowledge of color and design theory is fantastic. Not only was she extremely knowledgeable but also quite a character and kept us entertained for the day long class. If I ever have the chance to take a class from her again I will be sure to do so in fact would love to look into taking her design class. I knew a great deal of what she was teaching but it never hurts to hear it repeated from another artist who has been working successfully in the industry for many years.
    Edmonton Painters
    Painters Edmonton

    ReplyDelete