Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tin Tooling Part 6


·          You can easily rubber stamp on tin but need to use a stamping material that is permanent such as Staz On and then tin tool using all of the techniques that I am going to show you in the project. 
 



·         Stencils are easy to use with tin.  I completed this sunflower tin piece using a metal stencil,   my drawing blending staub, and some of the texture tools.  I colored it with Sharpie markers. I used a Dreamweavers Stencil which is a metal stencil and was fantastic to use for this purpose.   

 
 

·         Virtually any design that you are would paint can be completed with tin.  Any designer’s projects can be converted to a tin project.  It may be necessary to simplify certain elements but once you get started you will soon find out what you enjoy about the process and be able to make it your own. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment