Sunday, February 17, 2013

Jump for Joy Easter Canvas Part 2

I've been having a great time working on these canvases and added additional detail to the eggs using my Faber Castel markers.  They work great to add shading detail and the nice thing about them is they are an india ink product and are permanent shortly after you use them but can be wiped off or changed while they are still wet.  Love them!  I also used my white Faber Castel marker to add the highlight to the eggs.  They are quick and easy to use and look beautiful.  I also added the outline shapes of the characters and gessoed them in preparation of painting.  I shaded behind the characters but may need to add additional shading and can do that once I paint each character.  I'm loving these.  What are your thoughts.  Why don't you purchase the pattern and paint right along with me. 

 
I'd love to hear your thoughts about these characters?

No comments:

Post a Comment