Sunday, February 10, 2013

Jump for Joy Collection

It has been crazy around my house lately.  We are in the process of a remodel in our house and it is a work in progress for sure, we are soon going to be without a kitchen and are hoping that is short lived.  Needless to say I've had to curtail some of my painting/blogging activity because there just isn't enough hours in the day or free space in my house.  LOL.  But we are going to be thrilled with the result so it will all be worth it. 

Needless to say I have managed to get two new patterns ready to go and they are part of the Jump for Joy collection.  I really love this collection and honestly it is a first for me because I have never done a pattern collection before.  This has been a work in progress for a while as I had to find someone who was able to cut the ornaments for me as I wanted them cut using a laser and I am so thrilled with the result and my collaboration with Bob Perrier in Canada from Wood Things http:woodthings.ca   I am actually carrying the wood blanks for the ornaments and the keys can be purchased from Bob.  The pattern can be found on my website www.chartmandesigns.com

Look for more in the collection to come, probably after our home remodel.  LOL.  I hope you will enjoy these as much as I did designing and painting them.


No comments:

Post a Comment