Thursday, January 12, 2017

Things I Love Part 2


If you have followed my blog for a while you know that I love bottles, that isn't a coincidence that I love bottles, I have collected them for years.  These are part of my collection, you will never see these painted.  I couldn't bear to paint these.  Many of these came to me when my grandparents moved off of their ranch.  They were kept in the cellar and I'm sure were actually used back in the day.  One of my favorites is the blue one on the left, the color of this bottle is stunning.  A few of the others were given to me by my in-laws because they knew I  loved bottles.  My mother in law has since passed away but is such a wonderful reminder of her kindness to me.  

Now I take bottles that I find interesting and upcyle them as beautiful works of art.  If you look at some of my other blog posts you will see examples of those.  

What do you collect?

No comments:

Post a Comment