Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Jump for Joy Angels Mixed Media Canvas Tutorial Part 3

Here they are..................  My brand new stamps from the Jump for Joy line of stamps!  I love these!  The next few blog posts will show how I used these stamps in three different projects.  I'm finishing the ornaments on the mini canvases and then will share a card that I finished, and a journal page which I added one of the angels to which may make a great Christmas Card. 

Hope, Faith, and Love and I love these.  I hope you will too.  Head on over to Treasured Times and purchase the stamps or go to my website www.chartmandesigns.com and purchase the painting pattern.   





 
Stop by tomorrow and see how I've added the stamps to the mini canvases, soon to be ornaments. 
 
What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment