Sunday, November 17, 2013

Jump for Joy Angels Mixed Media Canvas Tutorial

Ready for another Tutorial?  I am so happy to announce that my newest stamps have arrived and they are fantastic!!  These angels have proven to be very popular as a painting pattern and now are equally popular as stamps and I am so grateful to all of you for your overwhelming support of this design.

I've decided to do another tutorial showing you how to use the stamps in a mini mixed media canvas which can be used as an ornament or as a darling canvas on a mini easel.  I purchased 4"X4" mini canvases and began by developing a canvas using scrapbooking paper, book paper, music score, Washi Tape, paint, and a variety of stamps including my line of Jump for Joy Angel Stamps which can be purchased at http://treasuredtimesrubberstamps.com/products/our-stamps/hartman/

I'm actually going to paper piece the angels and use paint to add detail and I'd love for you to join me in this project.  If you already own the pattern from www.chartmandesigns.com you can use that instead of the stamp but the stamp makes it sooooo easy to develop the design. 

Here you can see the canvases with the scrapbooking paper decoupaged onto the canvas, Washi Tape around the edges of the canvas and used my new Roller Doodle Stamp from Glitz to add some interesting detail. 

Are you ready to join me? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment