Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Spring Jump for Joy Canvas

It has been a while since I last blogged, it seems like life can just get in the way of my creative time.  LOL.  But I am back and ready to get started on a new canvas which will showcase a new stamp that I will soon have available from Treasured Times Clear Stamps and Scrapbooking.  www.treasuredtimesrubberstamps.com and I am so thrilled to be working with this wonderful company.  Rubber stamping isn't just for card making but can easily be used on canvas as well as in a variety of creative ways including decorative painting.  As you know I love using stencils in my artwork and just purchased a number of new stencils from Crafter's Workshop and a new template from Kaisercraft and I can't wait to use them.  I had also picked up some sheet music at a second hand store that I think will be great incorporated into this canvas.  This is just a teaser showing some of what I have planned for this canvas.  Hopefully you will check back often to see what's in store.  You can see this progress from start to finish and will hopefully love the stamp that I am going to use on this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment