Monday, April 3, 2017

Upcycled Glass Doodling




I am a published artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I must say that I am very excited and thrilled that Viking Woodcrafts felt that my glass doodling techniques were book worthy!  This book is currently available and is jam packed with tips, techniques, step by step photos and instructions for 12 bottle designs.  We will use the Deco Art Glass Paint markers to shade and highlight each bottle to add depth and interest.  Want to purchase the book?  Come on over to C. Hartman Designs
 to reserve your copy today.  If you purchase the book from my website you will also receive access to 6 Glass Doodling Technique Videos.  For those of you who are visual learners these videos will enhance the book experience.  Come join me on my glass painting journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment