Saturday, January 31, 2015

Phew, what a couple of weeks I've had!  The hard drive on my computer crashed shortly after posting my last blog post.  I ended up replacing the hard drive and luckily had backed up all of my pattern files but had not backed up any of my email contacts.  I was able to replace all of my pattern files, which was a blessing, but I've had to reconfigure all of my email contacts and newsletter addresses.  The moral of the story is back up your email contacts.  LOL.  Easy to say now, I wish I would have taken my own advise.  Needless to say I'm still working on putting all of my addresses back into my computer, consequently I have not had time, or a computer, to be able to blog, not to mention am still trying to reload software which was on my computer prior to meltdown.  I'm hoping to have my computer back up and running by next weekend and can post the next bottle which is finished and ready to be posted as soon as I can access my photos.

Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment