Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Glass Paint Markers on Bottles

Have I told you how much I love these Glass Paint Markers?  LOL.  I sound like a broken record but they are fantastic and so easy to use.  I've been saving a few interesting glass bottles trying to decide what I wanted to do with them and decided to try doodling.  Sooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Easy too!

The bottle really dictates what the design becomes, after studying the bottle I started by sketching some ideas on the bottle using my Stabillo pencil.  Once I have a design that I like then I develop it using the paint markers.  I had three bottles and did three very different designs on them, once they are heat set in the oven they are dishwasher safe although I'm not sure I'd put them in the dishwasher. I'd probably wash them by hand if it were me just to be on the safe side.



I could see these used as bottles for oils, liquors, or even filled with colored water.  What are your thoughts?  What would you use these for?




No comments:

Post a Comment