Friday, October 10, 2014

Gelli Printed Mini Journal Part 2




Here is my mini journal which I gel printed a few weeks ago,  I sketched out words on deli paper, used my black permanent markers as well as a number of gell pen colors, then used Deco Art Decou-Page to attach the deli paper.  I'm not sure how much detail you can actually see in the words but I was happy with how the lettering fit the pages.  I now need to come up with something else to add to the journal.  I'm not sure if you can see but there is a pop out on the card and I really feel that it needs a character or maybe even a quote on it.  Hmmm???? Ideas?  

I finally remembered where I found this card, it was from the Feller's Arts Factory in Spokane Washington. http://www.fellersartsfactory.com/ I couldn't find these cards on their website but I'm sure if you contact them they can tell you if they still carry it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment