Sunday, October 20, 2013

Jump for Joy Angel Wood Pieces

They're Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  These quality wood pieces are so worth the wait, the quality of these is amazing!  I have been so thrilled, overwhelmed, and grateful for the response to these little characters and I have the wood pieces back in stock.  I couldn't believe that these angel wood pieces sold out so quickly, if they sell out again I can easily get them back in stock.  No Worries, my supplier is amazing! 

Watch for a new Christmas Ornament set that is ready to be out on the market and think..... Santa, Mrs. Claus, and Mr. and Mrs. Elf.  There is a bit of a theme going on here.... Couples.  LOL.  Seriously these are a mix of paper piecing and painting and they are so adorable.  Can't wait to share them with you and of course I will carry the wood pieces for the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment