Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mixed Media Jump For Joy Canvas Bunny



We finished our remodel a few weeks ago and I have had time to paint and was able to finish up the mixed media Easter Jump for Joy canvases.  This pattern is available on my website and I'm delighted with how these turned out.  I'm still deciding what to do with them and am seriously considering selling them on my webste as finished pieces.  Wouldn't these be fun to put out during the holidays.  I love the combination of Washi Tape, scrap booking paper, and paint to complete this canvas.  This was so easy to do and with the addition of Peter on the canvas shows just how easy it is to take a design and change it to make it your own.  What surfaces or creative ways can you think of to use this pattern?  I'd love to hear your comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment