Sunday, December 2, 2012

 
 
I have been sharing this project as it has progressed from working on the background to now sharing the finished product.   I love her.  I love the background, the lettering, and the little girl.  It all turned out exactly as I had hoped and am happy to report that it is available on my website under the Valentine Pattern Category.  She is too cute and would be darling as a card or painted on this adorable heart box.  The box is available from www.idealwoodproductsinc.com  Wood products from this company are made here in the US and are fantastic to paint on.  The quality of their wood pieces are outstanding.  I hope that you will come on over to my website and see the new pattern and let me know what you think.  I think she is a keeper.  

2 comments:

  1. These are so good. Honey I'm so proud of you You are branching out all over ...We talk(not as much) about 4-5 yrs. May be longer ,lol..I'm keeping eye on you here in Va. So glad you my away friend ,Wish were closer,,,Later,Cookie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss our conversations but I try to keep up with you on "Facebook. Thanks for commenting. If we were closer I'd teach you to paint. Hugs.

      Delete