Thursday, November 8, 2012

Stencils used in a Background

Here is a project that I am currently working on and will be available as a pattern in the near future.  You can see how I've used my background colors and stencils to design the background for this box.  I think this would be lovely on its own but naturally I have more to add to it.  The background for this box is finished for now.  I'll add the design to the box lid and then will decided if I think that anything more needs to be added.  I love how the random look in the background will enhance the design that I have planned to put on it and it literally took me a couple of hours from start to finish to get it to this point and that includes prepping the box and sanding it.  In my opinion that is quick and easy. 


I'm curious to see if any of you use stencils in creative and unique ways.  

I love this wooden box, you can purchase this box from www.idealwoodproducts.com. This company was formerly Turns in Time and they produce a wonderful made in America product.  Check them out on their website.  

No comments:

Post a Comment