Friday, August 16, 2013

Display Your Jump for Joy Characters Mixed Media Piece

DRRRRUUUUMMM ROOOOLLLL PLEASE!!!!  It's time for the big reveal!!!!  LOL  Seriously I think this is darling and would make a great display piece for your holiday decorating!!!  And the best part, it was sooooo easy!  I actually attached the characters using Sticky Tack because I wanted to be able to change out what I put on this piece, you could easily use Velcro if you prefer or even glue the pieces directly onto the clothespin.  As you can see there are only 3 characters on the piece so you could change them out over the course of time to add interest to your display.  Or do a second display piece, maybe a smaller clothespin.

These characters would be so cute painted on a treat bag, bowl, painted on a banner or so many different surfaces.  I can see these painted on those adorable triangle shaped banners and hanging on your door, in fact that is so appealing to me that I might do that myself.  LOL. 

How about adding these characters to a canvas?  Watch for my next series of blog posts where I will work on a canvas piece which would be perfect to use as another option. 

Do you have other great ideas? 

4 comments:

  1. This turned out so cute! Have fun with your canvas!
    Ciao!
    CC aka Minerva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Minerva!!!! You are so great!!!! Thank you for all of your encouragement! Means a lot.

      Hugs,
      Christy

      Delete
  2. This turned out adorable Christy! Love Those Jump For Joy Halloween Characters!
    Hugs, Jody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jody I hope these characters will be great sellers as stamps. Hopefully all will take a look at them at http://treasuredtimesrubberstamps.com/

      Delete