Wednesday, October 15, 2014

This journal page was completed using a combination of a Black Molotow One 4 All pen and a Montana Empty Extra Fine which I filled with Golden Carbon Black High Flow, I also own the regular black Montana prefilled pen in extra fine and it is an equally wonderful pen.  They both worked great and I honestly didn't have a preference.  So you may be asking yourself why I filled the empty Montana marker with the High Flow paint and I did it so that I could see how it would hold up with the Golden paint instead of the Montana refills.  I also like the sheen on the Golden paint better than the matte look of the Montana brand.  Both will have their uses.

The tip on the Molotow is slightly thicker than the Montana but depending on your use both were fantastic.  The border is a combination of the two black pens listed above, some of my Faber Castell Big Brush Pitt Pens, and a Micron 005 black permanent marker.  This was completed mostly for my own benefit but I decided to post it so you could see how the two black markers performed.  I like them both and will continue to purchase both pens as well as the Montana black prefilled.  The nice thing about both pens is that you can refill them when you run out of ink which will save in the long run.  


No comments:

Post a Comment