Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Art Journal Page


I posted the background for this art journal page a while ago  as I was comparing acrylic markers, I added some doodling which I completed using my white and colored gel pens.  I really wanted to add something to the page to finish it off but couldn't come up with an idea for it.  As I was sketching one evening this character appeared on the page, I colored her with my Uni-Posca Markers, added some gel pen, cut her out and attached her to the page.  She really had the look of Halloween about her and decided to keep with that theme and added spiders and bats.  I was happy with it although in the future I'd probably enlarge her slightly so she became more of a focal point.

 I love the colors on this page and might consider doing another page in the  future because I think this would be so adorable with an undersea theme instead of Halloween.  But I had Halloween on the mind....... Happy Halloween.  

No comments:

Post a Comment