Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Jump for Joy Angel Copic Tutorial Part 2



 
I was surprised when I sat down to write this blog post how long it has been since I last blogged.  I guess that the holidays got the best of me.  LOL. 
 
This is the second in the Copic tutorial and I thought you might like to color your angels, if you are coloring along with me.  I used the following Copic Markers on this dress:  R81, R83, R85, and R89.  The socks are YG00, YG03, YG05, YG07, and YG09.  The toes and heel of the socks are the darker red used in the dress.   
 
I also realized that I colored a different angel for this second tutorial.  I'd love to say that I had that planned but honestly I didn't.  Once I colored these angels I cut them out, decoupaged them onto a mini canvas that I had painted, added some glitter paint, a hanger and gave them away as Christmas Gifts to some of my friends.  Using the Copic Markers was such an easy way to add color to the angels and because they are permanent, didn't fade or bleed when I decoupaged them onto the canvas. 
 
Give it a try.  I'm sure your friends will love them as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment