Sunday, March 17, 2013

Jump for Joy Easter Canvas Ducky Part 3


Isn't he cute????  I love these canvases and love this pattern which you can view and purchase on my website at www.chartmandesigns.com or just click the link over to the right on the photo of the pattern and you will be redirected to my site automatically. There are two different ornament sets that are included in the pattern and this pattern will soon be available at www.vikingwoodcrafts.com and www.bearwithus.com.   Ducky seems to be popular as many of you are clicking on him more often than the others.  Not sure why except that he is darling.  Wouldn't these ornaments or canvases be darling for Easter gifts.    You can see that I am starting to work on the detail on these guys.  Are you painting along with me?  I'd love to hear your comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment