Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Gelli Arts Prints with Ranger Dylusions Inks Part 3

I'm sharing a few more prints that I've completed using my Gelli Arts Printing Plate.  The first one was a happy surprise becasue as a print I wasn't very happy with it and actually printed onto the back of the paper and when I sprayed the back of the paper the color came through onto this print and then all of a sudden I really liked how it looked.  Made me laugh out loud because sometimes accidents happen and have great results.  Just goes to show how fickle the creative process can be. 
I used a variety of Deco Arts Americana paints and assorted stencils, then sprayed the back of this piece with my Dylusion Inks and love this one.  I am keeping this one.  LOL.  Happy Accident. 

This is the print that is actually on the back of the print show above.  LOL.  This was a ghost print that reminds me of footprints.  I sprayed greens and turquoise Dylusion Inks onto it and liked it but like the one on the back better.  What are your thoughts? 


No comments:

Post a Comment