Saturday, February 4, 2017

Showcasing a preview of my newest soon to be released online class.


 I'm in the process of putting together a series of online classes showcasing  projects which I use now and used when I was teaching.  These are kid tested and teacher approved  where children can complete the project on their own while feeling success.  These will be available in the near future on my website but thought I'd give you a sneak peek of some of the resources which I use now as an artist and used in the classroom with my students.  These are just a few of those.

Lawrence Anholt has a series of books which are based on fact about a number of famous artists.  Kids love them and get a taste of the artists life and artwork.  The two titles shown below will be listed as resources in the first online class explaining how to develop a one point perspective drawing.

The Art of Perspective is an amazing resource for all artists and goes into detail about the different ways to use perspective in your art.  I own this book and used it as a teacher and as an artist.  I would recommend it highly.




I'm in the process of filming my one point perspective class as we speak and hope to have it out sometime this spring.

Here is the sample project for the online one point perspective class.  I hope you or your child will join me.  These classes are designed for kids to work on independently but also a parent can join in and have a shared experience.

If you are interested and would like to get supplies ready click on the links to purchase the resources I've listed.

I have recently joined Amazon in their Affiliate program.  I'm looking forward to sharing products which I love and use in my art life and hope that you will consider using my links so I get credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment