Thursday, July 17, 2014

Teaser Alert

Alright so in my last blog post I mentioned that I had designed a box and ornament collection using the picket ornaments used in one of my previous patterns:

Here you see my set of Santa Picket Ornaments which will also fit inside the Snowman box found in my book Background Magic, how cute would it be to do a combination of Snowmen and Santa Ornaments as a Christmas Gift.  These pickets are also available at www.idealwoodproductsinc.com Talk to the guys over at Ideal Wood Products and see if they have any specials as a promo for the debut of my new book.  They are great to work with and produce an AMAZING product.  

This pattern is not included in my new book but can be ordered NOW on my website and is available as both an E-Pattern and as a Paper Pattern.  

No comments:

Post a Comment