Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Patterns Available

When Art Mimics Life

Blooming Beauties

Coral Reef

Chicken Little


PET-O'-WEEN

Spellbinder Witch

I have a number of new patterns available this week.  Phew, finally got them ready to go.  LOL.  All of these designs will be available at HOOT in the Ideal Wood Products Inc. booth, this company recently took over the Turns in Time company and will continue to produce top quality wood products which are all made in the USA.  Their products are fantastic and such a delight to paint on.  I look at so many of these and they just make me smile.  I think that these patterns are really cute and I had a blast painting them.  Take a look and let me know what you think.  All of these are available on my website www.chartmandesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment