Monday, August 22, 2016

New Website at C. Hartman Designs

Well, it has been a long time since my last Blog post, I have been seriously derelict in my blogging duties.  Honestly life intervened and I had to make some choices and this was an area that I could let slide.  But I'm back now and will try to blog more often.

I recently retired from my day job, 35 years as a Public School Teacher, what an accomplishment!  It was always my plan to retire at 35 years and still have time to pursue my art career. A dream come true for sure.  I have updated my website and I'm delighted with how it turned out!!!  It is easy to navigate and so on point for current trends, the graphics are mine and were designed exclusively for me, we are planning to change out the graphics occasionally to reflect seasons or styles that I am trying to highlight.  You will need to update your bookmarked pages to see the new website, the old website is no longer available, it is still www.chartmandesigns.com just a quick change to your bookmarked pages.  I have so many great features on this site and I hope you will come on over and spend some time.  You will also need to re-register for my newsletter to continue receiving it, I have changed my carrier for my newsletter and Mail Chimp will not allow me to add my old address book without each and every one of you approving that change.  Please take the time to do that, I would love to be able to stay in contact with you.

I have a new pattern which is currently on my website called Monster Marionettes, sometimes designs just appear on the page and this is one of those designs.  I have been working on these quirky Zombie characters and decided to do a series.  I am currently working on the second in the series and I hope that you enjoy these zany characters as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment