Friday, April 27, 2012



This is the second in a series of posts designed to reawaken your inner artist.  I don't know about you but I frequently seem to struggle with creativity and I either doodle or now do some free exploration with paint.  Like many of you I enjoy Zentangle and love the opportunity to free my mind and just let my "fingers do the walking".  This is the same concept but with paint and is sooooo fun!  There isn't a right or a wrong way to get this accomplished and these can be painted on anything and even combined with a variety of media.  These are just painted on computer paper and I'm not sure that I will ever do anything with them or even have to feel like I need to.  Why  not think about using these in scrapbooking, card making, or even used in a mixed media collage.  The point is to just explore paint with a variety of colors, textures, patterns, and develop a free flowing composition.   Try this and see what you can come up with. 



1 comment:

  1. These are great Christy! I especially like the second one! I'm afraid I'm such a panty folder that this isn't my "cup of tea". But I might have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete