Monday, February 14, 2011

Simulated Airbrush Background Papers for Cardmaking and Scrapbooking

Have you received your Deco Art Newsletter?  I am featured under the Helping Hands section showing how I have painted background papers that I've used in card making and scrapbook pages then added a splash of glitter using the Glamour Dust Glitter Paints.  It was fun to do and I'm thrilled that Deco Art liked the process and was interested in adding it to their newsletter.  This is a very fun way to use what you have at home to paint papers and is very inexpensive.  I used travel sized spray bottles and a very limited palette to paint cardstock.  The photo that I am sharing with you today simulates the look of batik and all I used were flowers that I had cut out of vellum on the Cricut and layered my paint to form this lovely paper.  How fun is that?  My next post will show another background paper but with a slightly different palette and technique.  Don't receive the Deco Art Newsletter?  Go to http://www.decoart.com/ to sign up today.  You won't be disappointed. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Gorgeus paper!! I like it a lot!! I tried to connect to the link of decoart but it seems not working!

    ReplyDelete