Thursday, July 16, 2015

Deco Art Glass Paint Markers New Bottles


Here it is the middle of July already and I have hardly blogged this spring.  I guess I have been really busy being productive.  I've been working on new patterns, free-lance art work, teaching a watercolor class, and of course working on my bottles.  I have quite a collection of finished pieces now.   Unfortunately my productive time will come to a close once school starts again.  "Heavy Sigh"

Here are three new bottles just finished by myself using my signature "doodled" designs.  I'm still working on these and am planning/hoping to do a juried show during the Christmas season and am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be chosen to participate.  I jokingly remarked to my husband the other day that every bottle that I finish becomes my newest favorite and these certainly fit that description.  I LOVE working on the Patron bottles, there is just such a wealth of ideas which pop into my head when working on these.  The red and black bottle seen in the first photo is from a local distillery and I adore this bottle, so Missoula, Montana!  All of my friends and family members save bottles for me, thankfully because I couldn't possibly drink all of this!  LOL!

Have you been working with the Glass Markers?  I'd love to hear how you are doing with them.  Leave me a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment