Tuesday, February 4, 2014

COVER GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so delighted, I made the cover of Scrap and Stamp Magazine!  Woo Hoo!!!  This is twice in my life that I have been on the front cover of a magazine and I am over the moon thrilled!!!!  I am especially thrilled because the stamps that I used for the article are from my personal line of stamps.  You can view the stamps at http://www.treasuredtimesrubberstamps.com/products/our-stamps/hartman/ or purchase the painting patterns on my website www.chartmandesigns.com 

When I designed the cards for the article I painted/altered all of my own papers and had a ball designing these.  For any of you who are familiar with my work, have taken any of my classes, and follow my blog you won't be surprised as I have blogged about these techniques before but it is so thrilling to see them in a national magazine and I can't thank Scrap and Stamp enough!!!

If you love the article, send Scrap and Stamp a message and maybe, keeping fingers crossed, they will ask me to write another one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment