Sunday, April 28, 2013

Froggy Went a Courtin' Mixed Media Pattern

I laugh whenever I post a new pattern on my website because I always think it is my new favorite.  LOL.  I feel the same way with this pattern but really love how versatile this project is.  It can be adapted to so many different surfaces.  I love how fun and whimsical this piece is.  I call this a mixed media piece but the only additional media that I used was the sheet music in the center of the design which was decoupaged onto the wood piece.  Have you used the Deco Art Decou-Page?  It is fantastic and I've used other brands of decoupage over the years and this is my favorite. 

 The wood piece that I used for this piece is available from www.idealwoodproductsinc.com and was fantastic to paint.  I didn't see this piece on their website but if you give the guys a call I'm sure that they would be happy to ship it to you.  It will also be available in Chicago at the SDP National Convention in May in their booth.

I hope you will take a look at this project and leave me your comments.  I'm in the process of making decisions on new patterns that I will be working on this summer and love to hear your thoughts on new pattern ideas. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment