Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kwik Wood

Have you tried working with JB Weld Kwik Wood. I've been working on ornaments with it that I am sculpting and then attaching to some wooden ornaments by Cupboard Distributing. I'm planning to have the pattern ready to go prior to the Christmas painting season. It is amazing and so versatile. It is an epoxy putty that you knead with your fingers prior to using then just sculpt away and you literally just set it on the wood piece and it adheres within seconds. It eliminates the need for any type of adhesive. I've finished two so far and am working on three more for this set and then have plans for four more to add to the set. I can't wait to share these as they are soooo much fun to do. Hopefully I will be able to get them finished up and on my website soon. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment